Next Steps

     Cut Shot is still moving much too slow but I'll keep at it and (eventually) it'll get done. I'm beginning to understand what other authors mean, though, when they talk about all the other things involved with writing and publishing getting in the way of actual writing. That's a big part of the delay on getting to "the end" with this current WIP.

     It's all good stuff, really, but time-consuming. I entered Embers and Flame into a query contest and made it into the first round. I didn't make it to the second, but I got some positive comments and constructive criticism, so I'm happy with it. It would have been nice to make it through another round or two, but at the same time I found myself obsessively checking the site, so maybe it's a good thing!

    My short story, Cocky Lady, is included in the Cocky Cockers anthology coming out in a couple of weeks. Pre-orders are being taken now. It's my first thing published since I started writing again. I'm back and forth between being excited and wondering what the hell it is I think I'm doing!


     And last by not least, I finally got a website set up. Not much to it yet, but maybe within the next year I'll be able to add things of interest! Check it out here if you're interested!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Snippets*-- Mid-June Addition

Rainbow Snippets*--April Showers (In May)

Rainbow Snippets*--More Squirrel Tales