Brain Freeze

    I can't seem to get a good feel for Embers and Flame. I'm not sure if it's the world around me sucking at my soul or if it's the story itself; if maybe I'm just not finding the chemistry between my characters. It seems to come slowly, sentence by sentence, but I need to move faster. I've got a couple of other stories percolating in my brain. One's a stand-alone and the other is the prequel to When Silverfist Dance. It's basically going to be Devin and Nick's story just prior to when they meet Barry.
     So my plan is to go ahead with the Nano Summercamp challenge and see where "Embers" goes, and if it doesn't develop in that month, I'll set it aside and start on something else. Real life really does seem to be messing with my head right now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Snippets*-- Mid-June Addition

Rainbow Snippets*--More Squirrel Tales

Rainbow Snippet–The End is Near