Buzzing In My Brain


I follow Romance Writer Chat on Twitter. It's a chat that happens every Sunday night and I enjoy the thoughts and ideas of other authors. This last Sunday, the moderators focused on Author Newsletters and Blogs. It's interesting and something I hadn't given much thought to, simply because I haven't published yet. But now I'm thinking it's something I should consider. I find time seems to be the biggest factor in my life at the moment. But who knows what the future brings!

It's just a note, but it kind of goes along with this. I have a handful of small blogs that I don't keep up with well anymore and I've been giving thought to combining them., but then there will be no main theme, just willy-nilly bits and pieces of my life. At the same time, I've given thought to including book reviews. So maybe a combined blog/newsletter format might be more manageable. Argh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Snippets*-- Mid-June Addition

Rainbow Snippets*--More Squirrel Tales

Rainbow Snippet–The End is Near