E & F Update

If it was a perfect world, I'd work steadily every day and finish this mammer-jammer by the end of the month. So very much not going to happen. I'll probably be lucky to finish it by the end of June. But we can always dream. I have noticed I work well with the NaNo challenges, but I think maybe it's because I keep track of my progress. If I have proof of progress, I keep my motivation up. To that end, I decided to keep track of my words each day. Total for last week was 3064 words, which averages 437 a day. Not where I want to be, but I had a couple of low-count days. I PDFed the first 12 chapters and put them on my Kindle, just so I could read without stopping to edit. And... maybe it's not a total disaster. My goal with this novel was to be a light romance, and I think I'm hitting that. It's harder than it looks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Snippets*-- Mid-June Addition

Rainbow Snippets*--More Squirrel Tales

Rainbow Snippets*–A Little Ramble