Almost There!

       Quick update because time is short. I suppose that's part of it being summer. Plus, I let myself get distracted too easily! Anyway, my word count for last week was 3371 which puts me at the 50K mark-- my original goal. I also spent a little time yesterday plotting out the last few chapters, so hopefully, I'll be done in another 5K words or so-- ideally within the next two weeks. I'm past ready to be done with this one so I can start my rewrites on Headphones.
       I might have gotten more written yesterday, but I spent my morning on a 1000 word blog post. If you're interested, you can find it [here] at Bratwurst Times, called Silence Isn't Golden. I guess they're right when they say writers gotta write!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Snippets*-- Mid-June Addition

Rainbow Snippets*--April Showers (In May)

Rainbow Snippets*--More Squirrel Tales