Headphones was an experiment, a story written in "snapshots", a serial, a comic in word form-- call it what you will. It ran for one year plus one day-- January 1st of 2015 to January 1st of 2016. It was the story of a group of friends who took in a damaged girl and helped her find herself. But on the way, she helped them fill the holes in their own lives. I've pulled it now with the hopes of rewriting it into a book. Each day was matched with a music video and each month's mixes are still here. So if you've stumbled in, enjoy the music, and hopefully I'll be able to post updates occasionally!


Monday, June 26, 2017

Weekly Update

Last week's word count was a bit low at 2417 due to the fact that I've been going into work early since the boss is on vacation, and my daughter was home over the weekend for a family reunion. Since I use her room as my writing space, I got zero accomplished Friday-Sunday. I did manage to do a little editing and I put together a montage for Ben. Goal is to finish up this week, but since the boss is still gone, time is going to be a problem. I had planned on doing the July Camp Nano, but I'm thinking about sitting this one out, due to interruptions that I already know are coming next month. Headphone rewrites are slated for the next project and I'm not sure how well that would work as a Camp project, anyway. See ya next week, hopefully with a better count!


No comments:

Post a Comment