Weekly Update

Last week's word count was a bit low at 2417 due to the fact that I've been going into work early since the boss is on vacation, and my daughter was home over the weekend for a family reunion. Since I use her room as my writing space, I got zero accomplished Friday-Sunday. I did manage to do a little editing and I put together a montage for Ben. Goal is to finish up this week, but since the boss is still gone, time is going to be a problem. I had planned on doing the July Camp Nano, but I'm thinking about sitting this one out, due to interruptions that I already know are coming next month. Headphone rewrites are slated for the next project and I'm not sure how well that would work as a Camp project, anyway. See ya next week, hopefully with a better count!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Snippets*-- Mid-June Addition

Rainbow Snippets*--More Squirrel Tales

Rainbow Snippets*-- Changing Seasons