Fourth Quarter Goals


I didn't update last week simply because I've been editing and really, there isn't much to update when editing. The plan this week is to finish the edit on Blind Ante and then find some willing Beta readers. I really had hoped to be done by Wednesday, but considering I'm only to page 13, this might be moving slower than I'd hoped. Major sigh. But it is moving, so I do have that thought to comfort me, I suppose! The plan (at this point) is to finish this, then hit Embers and Flame really hard. There's a bit in the middle that's messed up and I'll probably have to completely rewrite it. Another major sigh.

I spent this morning organizing Headphones (pictured above). The outline is by month, so that's how I'm going to work the revision. It's going to be my NaNo challenge next month, so whatever doesn't get finished this month will get set aside for 30 days. I'm staying zen about it, though. I'm having one of my more positive moments, even though I really miss doing any original writing. My solution to that is to let the characters in my next saga develop and grow in my head. I'll probably start taking notes soon, but for now, they're all nothing more than figments! Hopefully, by next summer, you will all meet Trent and Spenser.

And in between it all, I want to create a website by the end of the year. My art teacher told me once that I always picked the most complicated things to do. She might have been right!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Snippets*-- Mid-June Addition

Rainbow Snippets*--More Squirrel Tales

Rainbow Snippets*–A Little Ramble