Quick Update

I finished my editing rounds of Embers and Flame, now to write the synopsis and query and send it out. I'm really divided right now about if I really want to do that, or just settle on self-publishing and skip putting myself through the querying angst. I have so many projects bubbling around in my head and I'm not sure what I want to start on next. Logically, I started the Headphones rewrite and I should dedicate myself to finishing it, but I see that taking at least four months, and I really want to start on Cut Shot, Jeb and Ian's story. I may try to work on both at the same time--at least get Cut Shot started, and then focus on it as my CampNano project. Anyway, that's where I am at the moment, so time to take a deep breath and move forward!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Snippets*-- Mid-June Addition

Rainbow Snippets*--April Showers (In May)

Rainbow Snippets*--More Squirrel Tales