Rainbow Snippets*˜— Christmas Countdown

December is proving hectic, like it always does. So deciding to release Fangs for Everything this month was maybe not the wisest decision! But, it's definitely in character. It's the kind of thing I do. The preorder is up and the ebook releases Thursday, the 15th. I'd like to have the paperback ready to go, also, but we'll see. I need to do a little more formatting for that to happen, and who knows what the next week will bring?

Picture is presents from Christmas Past. So far this year, I've not managed to wrap even one!

This week's snippet comes from one of Oakley's chapters. Tim the vampire bartender, has been volunteered to help Oakley out of a sticky situation, and he's taken him to his place. After looking at some pictures on the wall, Oakley realizes who Tim was in his former life. Told from Oakley's POV:

“Oh, crap, you’re–”

“Timothy Salvo.” 

“Right. My brother was a huge fan. He even had the posters and T-shirts. You won a bunch of local competitions.”

“National, too,” he said as he stepped up next to me and stared at the pictures as if he’d forgotten they were there. “I was the golden boy. The poster child. I made a killing off endorsements before I semi-retired and started my company.”

And suddenly, the condo made sense. Tim was rich.




Preorder now, release on the 15th! www.amazon.com/dp/B0BNM6MY9Y/ref=sr_1_4


Sign up for my newsletter here for book updates, recs, and the occasional cookie recipe!

Find my other links here: @sadiejaywrites | Linktree

*Rainbow Snippets is a (Facebook) group for LGBTQ+ authors, readers, and bloggers who gather once a week to share snippets from a work of fiction–-a WIP or a finished work or even a book recommendation. If you're interested in following a diverse group of authors, check it out here.

Comments

  1. Rich, hot, and a vampire! Niiiiice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great set up. Love the punny title too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Snippets*-- Mid-June Addition

Rainbow Snippets*--April Showers (In May)

Rainbow Snippets*-- Happy Pride Month!