There Just Isn't Enough Time!

 
 
           I wrote my synopsis and blurb for Embers and Flame:


Charles “Cherry” Andrews is trying to prove to himself that he can have a life on his own. His ex left him the couch, the bed, and the camping equipment. Replacing the city and hospital sounds with crickets and birdsong at his favorite campground feels like the perfect vacation, but instead of finding peace, he’s simply bored.
Ben Torres set out on a motorcycle tour of the country as a way to find his own peace after the death of his mother, but a bad baffle curtails his plans within hours of leaving home. Luckily for him, the guy in the next camp spot happily shares his fishing equipment as well as offering to play taxi.
An unplanned kiss on their last day together leads to an afternoon of discovery that turns into a summer romance that begins to feel like a long distance relationship. Everything would be wonderful if they could spend the rest of their life in a small tent next to a lake, but when Cherry’s concerned ex-boyfriend and Ben’s teen son become part of the equation, they fear that two-hundred miles may be too far. 

 And I wrote the opening page for Cut Shot, but I still think I'm going back to Headphones for awhile. I think I would like to try outlining Cut Shot because I've never done that with any of my books. (I do tend to pantser them!) But there are several different ways this one can go, and I want to work out which way I'm going before I get very far into the story. Plus, there's some research I need to do. So, yeah, I think I'll save this as my CampNano project. (Why do I even make plans? I never stick to them!) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainbow Snippets*-- Mid-June Addition

Rainbow Snippets*--April Showers (In May)

Rainbow Snippets*--More Squirrel Tales